Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snowy Day #3




Well three days into my Painting A Day experience I messed up! We went to DC to visit our son and I brought my watercolors and pens and paper with all good intentions of doing some quick little paintings in our down time but it didn't happen. Just too much to catch up with and enjoy our visit and it went so quickly. His new home is lovely and we had a great time.
However my husbands back started to bother him a little last thursday after the latest snowstorm he was in a bit of pain over the weekend. But after the six hour drive, he couldn't get out of bed on monday morning and has been in pain all week. A trip to the doctor and some meds but he is still hurting.
So I am hoping to start up again tomorrow, we'll see how it goes..........

No comments:

Post a Comment