Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Love Halloween!

The Living Room Fireplace

Part of the Mantle

Hutch in the Kitchen




Rat in the Kitchen!!

I love the autumn holidays, Halloween with it's fun dress-up and Thanksgiving with it's food!
Where we live, we don't get many Trick or Treaters if at all, so the past few years I have been having a Halloween Party and sleepover with my nieces. It gives me a good excuse to get out all my decorations.
We play games and dunk for apples and then stay up late and watch scary movies and eat popcorn.
I love to scatter little decorations throughout the house and I placed a faux rat on top of my microwave. When I was cooking today I needed to get into the cabinet above and so I moved the rat to the open shelves next to it. As I was busy cooking I forgot that I moved it
and scared myself when I went to reach for the EVOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment