|Next I pulled in the corners and held them down with tape.|
|I then folded in the sides and I stiched up that mitered fold. You could glue it |
but I didn't want too much glue on the back since I wanted to poke the needle through
to hold the buttons.
|I did hot glue the ribbon, but only because I was not going to have enough to be|
too generous with it. I bleached some vintage seam binding to get the color I wanted.
|I then carefully poked holes in with this vintage hat pin. |
EEEK! CAUTION: be mindful of where your hands are when poking.
I almost got a poke right thru my hand!
|I placed a 1/2" button on the front..|
|and a 1/4" button on the back.|
|then tied a tight couple or knots on the front button.|
I like to see the cut thread ends.
|I am so happy with this...|
|I absolutely love all the textures going on here.|
|The finished project!|
|As you can see it will not take me long to fill this board with inspirations!|