Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Catching Up!!


sandy, spack, gingerbread 026
It was a very busy fall and holiday season this past year. I committed to too many fairs and shops, it overwhelmed me to say the least! However, I met some lovely people along the way and was able to focus in on my product lines better. I did quite a few small paintings for the craft fairs, they are easier to tote!
sandy, spack, gingerbread 038
My prints and art bevels were a big success, I plan on expanding those selections this coming year.

sandy, spack, gingerbread 042
The gingerbread houses got assembled and nibbled as usual this year….
sandy, spack, gingerbread 041
It is very serious construction…..
sandy, spack, gingerbread 046
each house is unique and lovely!
sandy, spack, gingerbread 047
But not as lovely as my nieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment