Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

On My Drawing Table....New Art.... Sheep Series

I am branching out a bit 
(not that I don't still love my birds)
and have been working on a series of sheep paintings.
Living here in the Hudson River Valley there are so many 
beautiful sheep farms scattered about.
 I love the contrast in this one between the blues and greens
of the sky and grass
and the blacks and grays of the sheep.
 And this guy just makes me smile, what a happy face!
They are done in acrylic on canvas, small paintings that are 8 x 10 inches.

I have the prints listed on my ETSY site.

We are still dealing with yet another Polar Vortex here in the northeast.
I am encouraged by the new month, we are closer to spring than to winter so it
can't be much longer now before we can open the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment