Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

This Year At the Fair!


I have had a whirlwind of a week! Actually The past three weeks have been so busy with preparation for this years Country Living Show in Rhinebeck, NY 
After all the creating (which is the fun part) comes all the packing. Boxes and boxes
stacked and ready.

I think that my booth looked really great this year. 
My husband assembled piping for me to
hold my walls up with. Since these spaces are very generous spaces, he was able
 to adapt to the correct size.







We are in the barns up on what they call livestock hill. They are very open
and airy. Filled with sawdust it is a very rustic look.
I met some very lovely people from all over the United States, Canada, England and some visitors from 
Australia! 
Friday and Saturday were beautiful but the heat came in on Sunday
and we all were melting. 
I felt so good to get home and put my feet up :)


2 comments:

  1. Waving hello! - LOVE! your work and your dolls! You are so talented!! Thanks so much for following my blog - I just followed yours. I'm looking forward to looking through it all next ~Annie

    http://anniesdoodlebugz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you Annie! Thank you for finding me, I do enjoy your posts.

      Delete