Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend.....

Why does the weekend scoot by so quickly?
Saturday was a lovely day, my husband and I went to an Estate Sale
and a Yard Sale in the lovely little town of Millerton, NY. If you
are a tea drinker, Millerton is home to Harney and Sons Tea Company.
They have a delightful tasting room, gift shop and cafe.

 I scored some great stuff...Haeger Pottery and some beautifully
tarnished silverplate.


After a delicious lunch we traveled a few back roads...

The clouds were gorgeous and sweeping views of the rolling hills
 are really not captured in this photo.


Quaker Hill Road in Pawling, NY is a beautiful sun dappled drive.

I bought a lovely Rhododendron to plant.

Sunday was a rainy day and I spent it at my drawing table working on
my latest project: coloring pages. You can find the digital downloads on my Etsy shop:

http://www.digiliodesigns.etsy.com

Foxes in the Forest is my latest one.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment