Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

My Lovely Week

I got to spend time with this little man, we had the best day!

Worked on an enlarged printable Christmas Belle.




Spent the night in a haunted mansion:
http://hauntedhistorytrail.com/places/burn-brae-mansion/
The spirits were quiet that night!


Drove the Hawks Nest, one of the most scenic drives in the country. This video isn't
working I'll try to figure out how to share, but trust me its a gorgeous drive!



Tried to update my selfie...sigh....time is marching on!!!

Finished it off with a healthy bowl for lunch today, it was yummy goodness:
Chopped avocado, romaine, red peppers, green olives, brown rice,
feta and sunflower seeds. Topped off with a drizzle of evoo and balsamic syrup.

Hope that your week was lovely too.



No comments:

Post a Comment