Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

In my Studio

I am busy getting ready for the upcoming show season.
My first one this year will be Sunday, May 8th at 
The Makers Market
Railroad Ave.
Warwick, NY
It's a lovely market and I meet the nicest people there.
Also close by is a Farmers Market and the Town of Warwick
with restaurants and delightful shops.
This new little chickadee will be featured on a new style pendant.
It is an oval shape and I just can't wait to assemble them this week.
I'm still working on this birds eye view of a nest. I'm not at all happy with the background.
While looking for a bit of paper with my mothers handwriting on
it, I found this newspaper clipping.
That is me on the right with my first ever art award, I was in first grade and very
intimidated by the camera! 

Have a lovely week!





No comments:

Post a Comment