Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

And Yet Another Snowy Day!

Here we go again.....

 The visibility really is this bad.


 I always do a wonderful business at the bird feeder during a storm. The birds
use up so much energy during this kind of weather so I went out last 
night to restock before the snow came in.


 Rocky is a 90 pound Chocolate Lab and he is having so much trouble
moving around in this snow.


Thank you for getting me back in mommy! I don't like it out there.
 
 
My dear husband is overwhelmed with the snow, he is running
out of room to put it! (and for health reasons the doctor said
no snow shoveling for me, so he is on his own ...)
 
 
But the cavalry showed up.....
 Thank you neighbor Ted!
 
 

On another subject, I had a 50% off coupon for Michaels and treated
myself to yet another glass dome. I'm thinking spring display, maybe
a small nest with eggs....spring can't be too far away, I hope!





No comments:

Post a Comment