Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day Here in the Northeast!

Last week all our snow from earlier in the season had pretty much all melted away,
but today is a different story....

My husband is running out of places to pile the snow....


 Even Rocky is upset with the amount of snow out there in the back yard.

The birds are not minding it too much as long as I keep the feeders filled. 
They do show up a lot on a snowy day.


I am inside working on a new doll to list on EBAY.

This one will have a linen dress and something to do with this pretty
pink polka dot fabric. Bunny ears will be in store for this one also.

Little Hannah, Queen of Hearts is listed here on EBAY:

ebay.com/itm/161216730873?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

(I hope this link works :)  )


Thank you for spending a few moments with me and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment