Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy New Year!

It was a super busy end of 2016 for me thankfully!
I had shows and stores and orders coming in to make 2016
my best year so far! It was lovely meeting so many 
wonderful people both in person at shows and on-line.

This week I have started sprucing up my Etsy Shop and getting new ideas
organized. Show schedules need to be decided and new art begun.

February is quickly approaching and I have spruced up my photos for 
a few Valentine's Day themed items.

We still have this little one spending two days a week with us and we
love every single second of it!

My first show of 2017 will be at Dutch's Spirits in Pine Plains, NY
http://www.dutchsspirits.com/
It's a huge barn built on top of a prohibition moonshine bunker
that was operated by Dutch Schultz. Lots of very interesting
history here and on February 11th there will be a pop-up show
featuring the Mid-Hudson Etsy Makers and a few Hudson
Valley food producers.
If you are anywhere near, stop by and say hello.








No comments:

Post a Comment